Sorry to be a pain and sorry if these questions have been asked but I have read so much I am now suffering from complete information overload :-)
We are visiting DLP for one day on Sunday 19th October. There will be myself, husband and daughter (5 yrs). We have rented a cottage just outside the park as we will only be spending the day at DLP and the rest of our time exploring the area. As we are only in DLP for one day we want to make the most of it. Please please can anyone help me:
1) Is it best to buy entrance tickets online before we go or at the gate on the day?
2) Is there anywhere where we are able to get breakfast with disney characters and if so do I need to book before we go?
3) Am I right in thinking that to meet a princess we must first get tickets from the OLD MILL and then go to the PRINCESS PAVILION at the specified time?
4) I have read of Inventions brunch - are there disney characters here when eating. Is this a good place to eat? We dont intend eating with the characters 3 times but would like ideas of how and where to eat and meet characters at the same time and then we can choose which one to do. We will be staying at the park till closing so can anyone recommend a good place to eat on the evening also.
5) We want to go shopping at the disneyland village as daughter has been saving all her pocket money and is very excited about spending it. What time is the village open till and is it possible to access the village without going to the park.
6) How much is it to park (car) at DLP for the day ?
Sorry for all the questions
Thank you in advance