We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pre-bookable Taxi

Liverpool
Level Contributor
196 posts
144 reviews
Save Topic
Pre-bookable Taxi

Can anyone recommend a taxi company to get us from the airport, 2 adults and 2 children?

Bit worried going on a metre after some of the stories on here.

Thanks

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
2,406 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pre-bookable Taxi

Sorry from the airport to where? and which airport?

Edited: 19 August 2014, 17:45
St Andrews, United...
Level Contributor
2,141 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pre-bookable Taxi

From any airport to DLP I'd personally opt for private transfer rather than taxi as it's a cheaper fare.

We've booked ezyshuttle which is 70eur a way, which I worked out at being around £56 give or take.

They meet you at airport in arrival terminal and are very highly recommended from users on here :-)

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
2,406 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pre-bookable Taxi

I agree about Ezy, however the reason why i asked what airport is that Ezy does NOT anymore drive from/to Orly.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
196 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pre-bookable Taxi

They are staying at B&B hotel for the first night in Bussy St George not too far away, 2 stops on train from Disney

Need pick up from the airport

Will have a look at their website now

thanks again

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
2,406 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pre-bookable Taxi

again, could you please clarify what airport? if CDG, ezy shuttle is your best option or the train. book them as soon as you know your flight details as they are very popular (ezy shuttle).

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
88,239 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pre-bookable Taxi

>>Bit worried going on a metre after some of the stories on here.<<

Paris taxis are among the most honest in the world. They pay a fortune to get a taxi license, and no sane driver will risk that investment to cheat a few euros out of a tourist.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
196 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pre-bookable Taxi

no sorry, i didn't make myself clear, the traffic is so bad that the metre clocks up and sometimes can reach over £100 euros

those were the type of stories on the forum

thanks

Spennymoor...
Level Contributor
189 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pre-bookable Taxi

Hi we used info@ezyshuttle.com in 2012 and they were amazing. I have booked again with them for December this year

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
22,548 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pre-bookable Taxi

Stories are just that.

Paris has two airports. CDG is about 41kms to Disney, ORY is about 45kms. Either way, base fare for a taxi should be approximately 60€ to 65€. In addition to the meter, there is a 3€ fare for the 4th passenger and 1€ for the second and subsequent bag placed into the trunk.

If you want to take a taxi from either airport, upon arrival, proceed to the official taxi queue and expect to pay 70€ to 75€. I do not tip taxi drivers but I will round up the total to the nearest 5€. Do not accept offers from clandestine drivers soliciting from within the terminals.

10. Re: Pre-bookable Taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics