We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking slot at Auberge

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
601 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Booking slot at Auberge

If I book in advance using premium meal vouchers will we be able to get a 12 o clock slot!

Neath, United...
Level Contributor
1,356 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking slot at Auberge

Hi Libby

did you book/add Auberge as part of your holiday package ?,

12pm - 1pm seatings are usually reserved for guests who have added Auberge as part of their holiday package

Edited: 22 August 2014, 14:12
Derby, United...
Level Contributor
601 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking slot at Auberge

Ah no we ve booked premium meal vouchers so thought this covers the cost and we ring and book it before we go?

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,072 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking slot at Auberge

Yep. The vouchers will cover the cost and you will need to book and reserve a table.

You will be able to book a table for 1pm onwards. As welshie said the 12 midday bookings are reserved for those who have added Auberge as an extra to their holiday booking.

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
552 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking slot at Auberge

I only found this out today too! I was going to add the meal but decided to go for premium meal plan too, so we are booked for 1pm. At least i know for next time.

What time do the princesses leave? We have a birthday cake booked and was hoping to get it delivered by a princess or the mice.

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,072 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking slot at Auberge

The princesses, prince's and mice are there the whole time Auberge is open.

Each had a 12 booking last year. The mice worked the room followed by the princesses. I noticed new people getting seated and the characters were constantly going around the room meeting the new diners. You will not miss out by having a 1pm or even a later booking.

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
552 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booking slot at Auberge

Thanks!

Just trying to make our special day a perfect as possible, and the nearer it gets the more I think I might have made a mistake.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,038 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Booking slot at Auberge

I was slightly frustrated with this as we are full board premium and I wanted to book for 12.

Does anyone know what Sunday dinner opening hours are at ADC? Tia

Gainsborough...
Level Contributor
218 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Booking slot at Auberge

If you have book the half board premium plan - can you call to reserve your place before you get there and use one of your tickets?

Neath, United...
Level Contributor
1,356 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Booking slot at Auberge

hi Philip

yes, you still need to make ADR's even with meal plans to be certain of a reservation especially with a resto like Auberge as it is very popular, use this number to make ADR's up to 60 days in advance, 0033 160 30 40 50 press 2 for English.

Edited: 22 August 2014, 15:24
Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Booking slot at Auberge

Hi Philip, if a 12pm reservation or seat close to the fireplace is important to.you then it might be worth asking a Castle Club manager to take care of your reservation.

Edited: 22 August 2014, 15:27