We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Future cheer competition march 2015 while we are there

Level Contributor
188 posts
Save Topic
Future cheer competition march 2015 while we are there

We visit from 26th march to 31st but from 27-29th a cheer leading competition is on. The 29th is our sons 4th birthday, looking at info on this comp disbey has a performing arts parade with the cheerleaders and other cheerleading theme things! Has anyone experienced this at disbey before? Does this parade replace normal Disney parades as I can't see my boys enjoying this? Also wld it be better to change our dates just?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Future cheer competition march 2015 while we are there

I'm intrigued to know this as we arrive on 29th March!

Level Contributor
188 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Future cheer competition march 2015 while we are there

m.futurecheer.net/site/mobile…

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
911 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Future cheer competition march 2015 while we are there

Sounds amazing! My two would love that.

We arrive on the 29th but I am thinking of staying offsite the night before. Better make sure I book the offsite asap!

Weekends are always busy anyway.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,514 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Future cheer competition march 2015 while we are there

Hi,

They do sometimes have events like this in DLP - they have a Highland Dancing competition every year as well, and the dancers perform down Main Street. They often use Videopolis Theatre in Discoveryland for visiting Amateur Performing Arts, so you may see some there.

Level Contributor
188 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Future cheer competition march 2015 while we are there

Figgy, do u know does the normal parades and stuff still be on ok?

Level Contributor
254 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Future cheer competition march 2015 while we are there

Just so you know the cheerleaders will be there from 26th-30th so the days either side will be busy too!

My niece will be there and they've just had the dates confirmed.

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
911 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Future cheer competition march 2015 while we are there

Sounds great but imagine could be annoying for anyone not interested in that sort of thing. We'll catch the end of the crowds for this. Nothing can be as bad as when the French schools are on their hols though so I remain optimistic. Weekends are always busy and I had already prepared myself for that. We usually do things like the castle, tree house and shows on our first day if it falls on the Sunday

Level Contributor
188 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Future cheer competition march 2015 while we are there

Yeah this has kinda put a dampner on it for me, and can't find any info if the normal Disney parades and shows run long aside it or if they are replaced by the cheerleading ones! Travelling with boys it just dosnt catch my eye lol tho I'm sure it's very exciting for the girls taking part. I've our flights going booked but return flights ain't out, can't decide whether to change dates and loose the going flights money! Would love to hear from someone who has been during this event before!

Bedfordshire...
Level Contributor
324 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Future cheer competition march 2015 while we are there

We are going to be there 22-2th and the 26th is my birthday, so I'm a little miffed now as wanted that day to be the most magical :/

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
911 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Future cheer competition march 2015 while we are there

Mind you the actual competition days themselves might not be so busy. They'll be competing and watching each other compete and not on rides 😉 From reading the website they use the conference facilities and have a special floor so it doesn't look like the actual competition is in the resort. I may be wrong though.

Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics