We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early tickets for Winter (Dec/2014)

Skopje
14 posts
Save Topic
Early tickets for Winter (Dec/2014)

Hello,

Me and my girlfriend will be in Paris from 30th December till 5 January.

We wanted to spend 1 day in Disneyland.

Are there any good early offers? I read that there are good early offers there, but i couldnt find anything on their website.

Because we will be there for a week i would like to have something extra in the ticket (will pay extra ofc), something like free Seine cruise, Versaille, Louvre etc. To have better value.

I found this kind of tickets on their site, but those offers are valid till 30th September.

Should i wait some more time for new offers or what is your suggestion?

Note: We're not staying at Disneyland hotels. We have booked another hotel.

Any help would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance

Cheers,

S

Skopje
14 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Early tickets for Winter (Dec/2014)

bump.

anyone?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Early tickets for Winter (Dec/2014)

Hi :)

Wait until the tickets become available on ticketnet.fr for the time that you will be travelling - weekday tickets are cheaper than weekend, but sometimes park hours are shorter so you can double check this on the disney calendar on the website (most likely updated when the tickets go on sale)

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Early tickets for Winter (Dec/2014)

By booking for a specific day, the tickets will be cheaper - we did 2 days 1 park for €40 on a weekday and €54 on a weekend day

4. Re: Early tickets for Winter (Dec/2014)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2015, 06:15