We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DLP cheaply?

Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
DLP cheaply?

Hi guys, I'm sure it's been asked but I find all the information a lot to take onboard so I hope someone will take the time to tell me the best way to get a cheap deal to DLP.

We are bringing our daughter(she will be 2) and my brother is also going with his wife and 4 children. we are hoping to do 4 days in late June.

Can anyone tell me what is the cheapest way to get this? I've worked out flights,tickets and hotel outside disney(i think the adaggio) for the 4 days for 950e, is this good?

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,798 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: DLP cheaply?

Hi Leah, that sounds reasonable to me, it might be worth doing four nights/five days as you often get two nights free. Book with the official Disneyland website (or call them to leave a 15% deposit) as it's easier to make changes to your booking if you book direct.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,798 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: DLP cheaply?

Sorry, just read you're looking at off site, have you checked what the price would be to stay onsite? It might be quite reasonable.

Cheltenham, United...
Level Contributor
897 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: DLP cheaply?

The price for onsite would also include tickets.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,798 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: DLP cheaply?

Just checked and four nights (which include five days park tickets) is coming up at £620 for two adults and a two year old.

Bury, England...
Level Contributor
199 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: DLP cheaply?

That looks expensive for off site. Try booking.com or expedia and use the search with flights/eurostar and you should get a better deal. If visiting for 4 days or more you are usually best off getting annual passes as it would be the same/less than buying the day tickets.

Bury, England...
Level Contributor
199 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: DLP cheaply?

how would you be getting to the park? if using train or bus factor in the tickets for that. Alternately stay onsite or at a partner hotel- dream castle, magic circus, explorers and the kyriad all have a shuttle service

Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: DLP cheaply?

Can you book tickets with these hotels? I''ve tried to get prices and it won't give me any availabilty, not sure if its too far on advance

Thanks all for the replies

Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: DLP cheaply?

Can I ask which hotel that was?

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,798 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: DLP cheaply?

Sorry, that was for the Cheyenne, it's a two key but we recently stayed there and had a lovely time.

Use this website to get your price,

http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/index.html

If you want to pay in full at the time of booking them you can book via the website (don't book transport with them as they can be hundreds of pounds more expensive) or if you want to leave a deposit and pay monthly you can phone them.

Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: DLP cheaply?

Paying monthly sounds brilliant!! have you done it before?