We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa fe please help

England
Level Contributor
2,181 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Santa fe please help

What area of the Santa Fe should you book? Its only £20 different in price. Any advice would be great.

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Santa fe please help

we booked closer to facilities.

Truro, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Santa fe please help

We were right near the river (block 24) so a few minutes from the restaurant, reception etc., but really close to the walk to Disney Village. On walks back it was nice to know we didn't have to walk miles through the hotel back to our room.

South Devon, United...
Level Contributor
3,651 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Santa fe please help

How big is Santa fe? Is it more than a 5 minute walk from the furthest rooms to the walkway to the lake?

I only booked a standard room, I was hoping it was manageable, like the Cheyenne was.

England
Level Contributor
2,181 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Santa fe please help

Confused should u book standard Río grand or el dorado? Thank you for reply. Is this a better option then Cheyenne?

South Devon, United...
Level Contributor
3,651 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Santa fe please help

I meant I stayed at the Cheyenne last year, so found the walk manageable from all points of the site (it was very nice). I assume the Santa fe is a similar size, but not trying it til May next year. I am looking forward to the cars theme this time around.

England
Level Contributor
2,181 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Santa fe please help

Is the heating any good in the rooms? Did u like the Cheyenne i cant decide.........

ireland
Level Contributor
1,879 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Santa fe please help

We stayed in the santa fe during the big freeze in jan a few years back and room was very well heated!!! We also stayed in the cheyenne and personnely prefered it .

England
Level Contributor
2,181 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Santa fe please help

What did u prefere? If u were to book today which would u book?

South Devon, United...
Level Contributor
3,651 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Santa fe please help

Well, Santa fe has two doubles, and Cheyenne has one double and a set of bunkbeds. Which would suit you better?

England
Level Contributor
2,181 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Santa fe please help

Lol.....yeah two doubles forgot about that Santa Fe it is then. Should i book a room in a certain area? Have you?