We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather,im worried!

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Weather,im worried!

We are off to Maldives nxt week and I'm.looking at the weather and its awful. Can someone please tell me its lieing????

Lincolnshire...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
9,344 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Weather,im worried!

Komandoo: We had rain through breakfast until about 10.30 then it has brightened up. Still a bit grey but warm and the sea is calm. Just had a brief patch of drizzle pass by but it's gone again now.

The weather forecast isn't going to tell you much for your island.

southampton, england
Level Contributor
126 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Weather,im worried!

It has been 3 days already of bad weather. We had over 3 hour delay for sea plane because weather too bad & some luggage never arrived, was flown in following day. (Tues) really hoping for sun tomorrow & for my dads 80th on Friday. Just not looking promising now. :( :(

Fiji
Level Contributor
532 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Weather,im worried!

Hi Dezzi

The forecast suggest that is should clear overnight or early tomorrow morning. The only concerns is that looking at the radar, this system does not seem to be moving so quickly. Fingers crossed.

Hope that the weather is great for your dad's 80th and I do feel that is should be very good by then.

Warm regards,

Jason

Clitheroe, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Weather,im worried!

I am in Vilamendhoo now. Arrived on Monday to pouring rain which continued throughout the day and evening. Yesterday was cloudy but warm and the rain held off all day. Today it has been pouring down again, non stop all day. Still having a lovely time though but can't wait to see sunshine and blue sky and see Vilamendhoo in all its glory. Hopefully the sun will be back by the time you arrive next week.

Mentioned in this post
Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa
Vilamendhoo Island...
3,736 Reviews
Vilamendhoo
southampton, england
Level Contributor
126 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Weather,im worried!

To give you an update. It rained thurs am till about 10 cleared by 11 & i am pleased to say has been pretty much sunshine since. Absolutely beautiful. Was still nice here when raining but its thecsun we come for!! Woken up tofay to lovely clearvblue skies.

16. Re: Weather,im worried!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Vilamendhoo
Recent Conversations