We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brentwood,Essex, UK
Level Contributor
397 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic

Rumor has it, wifi is now free?

I was wondering what the coverage is like, is it reception & bar areas only & maybe villas close to these areas, or is it the whole island?

question for divers, I`m a large guy & a smoker, so I tend to gulp up air pretty fast.

do Eurodivers provide the larger 15ltr tanks? or are they all 12ltr

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,812 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wifi

the standard size tanks hold 200 bar , which should do you easily for the standard 1 hour dive .

I am assuming you are experienced and have taken the usual measures to cut down on gas usage like optimizing buoyancy , using minimal lead , keep very calm in the water and don't fin much , etc ?

using nitrox rather than air will decrease your use as well , besides all the extra benefits .

Brentwood,Essex, UK
Level Contributor
397 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wifi

thanks for your advice spammie

I`ve been diving since 1993 & I`m qualified to rescue diver with at least 250 dives to date

I think you miss understood me?

I use air faster then most because I`m a large guy & a smoker.

200bar pressure is fine, providing its in a 15ltr tank while everyone else is using 12ltr tanks

this means at the end of a dive on 15ltr tank, I`ll have around 50bar remaining, while everyone else on 12ltr tanks will also have 50bar remaining

hope that makes sense ?

Level Contributor
53 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wifi

Wifi is available in the rooms and is quite fast.

4. Re: Wifi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Vilamendhoo
Recent Conversations