We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Doing a family history search ..

cheshire
Level Contributor
768 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Doing a family history search ..

I am looking for a reasonably priced hotel in the Cookstown area. I will only be staying for a few days and need to be local to the Orritor church and Kildress church. Can anyone recommend one?

Many Thanks

Northern Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
8,552 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Doing a family history search ..

Hi, the "Glenavon" is probably the most popular hotel in Cookstown, i have had friends who have stayed here and enjoyed it, i have posted a link mto the home page, have a look and see what you.

www.glenavonhotel.co.uk/

Ireland
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Doing a family history search ..

The Glenavon Hotel is offering a 2 night weekend break for £69.00pps. Stayed there last year for a conference and really recommend

Edited: 19 March 2010, 11:51
3. Re: Doing a family history search ..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Cookstown