We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Portrush to Dublin

Tipperary Ireland
Level Contributor
63 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Portrush to Dublin

Just wondering how long will it take to drive from Dublin to Portrush

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,275 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Portrush to Dublin

According to http://www.theaa.com/travelwatch/inc/planner 3hrs 17 min.

Ballymena, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Portrush to Dublin

Hi

Would also say for comfortable driving and calling into get lunch or dinner about 3 1/2 hours. Hope you enjoy Portrush beaches are great and don't miss Ramore Wine Bar.

Bye

Portrush, United...
Level Contributor
340 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Portrush to Dublin

I travel this road regularly allow yourself 4 hours,from city centre. there are quite a few road works going on and once you reach Northern Ireland the roads are very busy, In NI turn off the A1 towards the international airport then follow signs for antrim/coleraine to avoid the major raod works at the westlink in Belfast particulary if your going to be reaching belfast early morn rush hour ,lunch time and evening rush hours. people keep telling me you can do it in 3/ 3 1/2 hours, I never have yet never mind stopping to eat!!!

4. Re: Portrush to Dublin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 03:18
Get answers to your questions about Portrush
Recent Conversations