We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheap accomodation

Which Coleraine hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Downpatrick, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Topic
cheap accomodation

Hi am about to become a student midwife, my placement hospital is causeway hospital in coleraine. The problem is i need accom fotr my time on placement aprox 6 week blocks and i live in downpatrick so defo to far to travel everyday. The causeway only has accom for med students they will try to help me but med students get priority. so if anyone knows where i can get accom for such a short period of time at a decent price please let me know

2 replies to this topic
North Coast, N...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
5,365 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cheap accomodation

Try this link. They might be able to help.

discoverireland.com/gb/…

Failing that, you could try contacting the university of coleraine's residential services. Even if they can't help you directly, they may well be able to point you in the right direction.

Edited: 08 July 2011, 21:53
North Coast, N...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
5,365 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cheap accomodation

oops - that should read "the university of ulster at Coleraine"!

I think the first link will connect you to Robert Murphy and we used him in the past for renting accommodation for a student but it was during the summer when it might be free. It may be harder over the winter as I think this is popular with post-grad students. It certainly used to be that case but that was a few years ago so I'm not sure if that is still the same.

Reply to: cheap accomodation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Coleraine