We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to eat after a day at longleat safari park?

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
362 posts
Save Topic
where to eat after a day at longleat safari park?

I am planning a trip to longleat safari park this easter. We are staying in Frome. We have 2 children 10 & 8 yrs old. We are planning to visit 2 days. I would like any suggestions where to eat after spending a day at the park.Anywhere close to park or onroute back to Frome ?. Any restaurants that i could use my tesco vouchers? We are not fussy eaters but we would like good homemade food and not expensive. We are travelling from northern ireland so we dont know the area and i am relying on trip advisor . Thanks for any suggestions.

1 reply
1. Re: where to eat after a day at longleat safari park?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 April 2014, 11:35

Reply to: where to eat after a day at longleat safari park?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted