We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The market on Monday

Ravenna, Italy
Level Contributor
9,377 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
The market on Monday

What time does the market open on Monday in Bakewell?

where is the Farmers market located?

thanks

Chatsworth House
Historic Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Art Galleries
Sheffield
Level Contributor
4,931 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The market on Monday

The Farmers' Market is in the main building on the agricultural showground, just outside the town on the Sheffield side. Plenty of parking.

Ravenna, Italy
Level Contributor
9,377 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The market on Monday

Oh I am sorry I didnt make myself clear. I wanted to know about the weekly mmarket held in Bakewell on Mondays. I wanted the times it opened.

England
Destination Expert
for Peak District National Park
Level Contributor
4,993 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The market on Monday

It is usually up and running by 9am, though some stalls may open a bit earlier. The traders normally start packing up mid aftenoon.

Ravenna, Italy
Level Contributor
9,377 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The market on Monday

Thanks Phil,

You are always a fund of great information! I finally sorted out my transportation and am looking forward to Bakewell.

Agatha

Peak District...
Level Contributor
3 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The market on Monday

Bakewell Market is every Monday including Bank Holidays and is on Granby Road and Market Street with 162 stalls and pitches selling everything from, shoes, bedding, nightwear, leather belts, mens fashion, ladies fashion, childenswear, hair pieces, hats, scarfs, gloves,vac spares, books, sweets, computer accessories, country pursuits, garending, stationery, hardware, tools, household, pictures, key cutting, shoe laces, jewellery, haberdashery, pottery, handbags, underwear shapewear and tights, mobile phones, bric-a-brac, fresh produce, fish, meat wagon, fruit and veg. The list is endless. Our lively vibrant and friendly market sits in the beautiful town of Bakewell on the river Wye in the stunning scenery of the Peak District National Park. Come and visit us on 29th June and join in the special events planned for the day the Olympic Torch arrives at 16.23 - activites all day until 9.00 where live music continues in the recreation ground. We also have the Bakewell Christmas Light Switch on 24th and 25th November.

6. Re: The market on Monday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 17:40
Get answers to your questions about Bakewell