We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help!

Lohr
3 posts
Save Topic
Help!

Hi

My name is Mike, I'm canadian and I'm coming to N. Ireland to retrace my ancestors origins during the week that my father turns 80 back home in Canada. I unfortunately can't make it back for his birthday but I know he´d appreciate that I took the effort to go where no one ever has. Our ancestors left to Canada in 1832 from Lurgan.

Could anyone recommend a B&B or other in Lurgan mid Feb. 07?? Any suggestions on where to get information in the town on relatives who left during that period?

Any help is much appreciated!

Mike

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
5,195 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Help!

Try Glebe House

2 St Johns Park Moira

About 5 miles from Lurgan but highly recommended. Right at junction of M1 motorway

2. Re: Help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 08:19
Get answers to your questions about Lurgan
Recent Conversations