We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

House wanted for August 2010

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
House wanted for August 2010

I'm looking to rent a house for the month of August in the Ballybunion/Listowel area. I haven't been able to find anywhere that has such late availability so if anyone knows of a place, please please let me know!

Needs to be 2 bed minimum, allows 2 dogs, ideally near to the beach! :)))

Thanks, Jo

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
696 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: House wanted for August 2010

Have you looked on DAFT for a short let?

Have a look here.....

http://www.daft.ie/searchshortterm.daft?search=1&s[cc_id]=c14&s[a_id][0]=773&s[route_id]=&s[a_id_transport]=0&s[street_name]=&s[txt]=&s[num_sleeps]=4&s[mnp]=&s[mxp]=&s[pt_id]=&s[single_beds]=&s[double_beds]=&s[twin_beds]=&s[agreed]=&s[search_type]=shortterm&s[transport]=&s[advanced]=&s[price_per_room]=&s[furn]=&offset=0&limit=10&s[areas_only]=1&fr=default

vales

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Southport, Connemara, County Clare, Portumna
Level Contributor
19,107 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: House wanted for August 2010

Try Fanore

selfcatering-ireland.com/holiday-home-Fanore…

Saginaw, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Western Ireland
Level Contributor
7,886 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: House wanted for August 2010

I notice ads for 'holiday homes' 'cottages' and 'self-catering accommodation' alongside the online version of 'The Kerryman' the local weekly newspaper for Co. Kerry and adjoining parts of Co Cork, which may be of help:

http://www.kerryman.ie/

Surrey, UK
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: House wanted for August 2010

Jo

What a great place to spend a month - just wish I had the holidays to do it!

Anyhow, we have a family holiday cottage about 5km south west of Listowel. It is set in a idylic rural location on the edge of a peat bog. 2 double and 1 king size rooms, farmhouse style kitchen / sitting room with woodburner (although you might not need that in August) separate dining room / lobby, shower room, scullery and a paved patio.

We are not using the house in August so if you were interested then please get in touch. I can send you photos by email if you you would like.

Chris Dury

chrisdury@aol.com

Ireland
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: House wanted for August 2010

Hi Jo

Check out holidaylistowel.com townhouse in Listowel town, with secure rear garden, allows dogs, beautiful recently renovated house. on your doorstep great restaurants, shops pubs and only few minutes drive to ballybunion.

6. Re: House wanted for August 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2011, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Listowel
More Listowel Topics