We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Ford B&B in Kenmare Ireland

Nova Scotia
8 posts
Save Topic
The Ford B&B in Kenmare Ireland

My husband and I are travelling with our teenage daughter, and my parents to Ireland for the first time in August. Through a fair bit of research we have found some nice B&B/Guesthouses. Cannot find The Ford on Trip Advisor at all. Has anyone stayed there? If so, how was it? Close to Kenmare town? Comfortable rooms? Quality of breakfast? Friendly/helpful hosts?

Thanks,

Michele

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,570 posts
369 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Ford B&B in Kenmare Ireland

On Google Earth the Ford B and B looks to be about 5 miles from Kenmare Town. There is no need to stay that far out (unless you really want to) as there are many b&B in the vicinity of the town.

Nova Scotia
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: The Ford B&B in Kenmare Ireland

Thanks very much for the reply!

Michele

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,570 posts
369 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Ford B&B in Kenmare Ireland

Apart from Virginias in the town we also stayed at Neidin, just < 5 min walk from the town and it's very nice.

At the rear of the house they also have a separate appartment used by small groups and that might suit your family

www.neidinhousekenmare.com

I found Virginias friendlier but nothing at all wrong with Neidin. Its location is also in a quiet area.

4. Re: The Ford B&B in Kenmare Ireland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2010, 05:20