We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Plough B&B in Ventry

Charleston
Level Contributor
11 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
The Plough B&B in Ventry

Does anyone know anything about The Plough B&B in Ventry? I haven't found any reviews and would appreciate some first hand knowledge about the place.

Thanks,

BethSC

Toronto
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Plough B&B in Ventry

Yes..........we were there for two nights (June 17 & 18). My wife and I arrived later in the evening and we were offered tea and buscuits in the family room. Our room was clean and spacious with a sea view. The area was quiet.......very relaxing. Beatrice Flannery, our host, was friendly and helpful. Recommended for sure, we would return.

If you are in Ventry, we would suggest an evening meal at Thady's. It is a small restaurant in the village with home cooked food at superior quality. They do not accept credit cards but that is a small inconvenience considering the quality of the food.

Vermont
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Plough B&B in Ventry

Unfortunately The Plough in Ventry was our least favorite B&B. We had a much different experience, no tea and biscuits were offered. Beatrice seemed nice and accomodating but it was the one place we really felt as though she had just cleared out a space for us to sleep. I would stay again if there were limited choices but it would not be my first choice.

Dingle, Ireland
Level Contributor
392 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: The Plough B&B in Ventry

Mu God at 30 to 35 Euros pps you also expect tea and buscuits. Do hotels offer this? As I used to work in many different B&Bs on the Dingle I often found many tourist have too high expectations of where they are staying

Get answers to your questions about Dingle
Recent Conversations