We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Protestant pastor in Dingle

Green Bay, WI
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Protestant pastor in Dingle

My wife and I will be traveling in Ireland with her parents the end of September. For their wedding anniversary we'd like to get their wedding vows renewed/Irish blessing. Can anyone help me find a pastor that could do something like this for us? We're looking to do this in Dingle.

Thanks in advance.

Ireland
Level Contributor
202 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Protestant pastor in Dingle

I suggest you may wish to contact the link here: I checked with some people and they said this would be the best contact.

St James Church is the Church of Ireland in Dingle but not sure if it is still open for ceremonies.

http://www.dingle-peninsula.ie/contact.html. The number of the office 353 66 9151188.

Good Luck

Ireland
Level Contributor
202 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Protestant pastor in Dingle

Be sure to also check out www.anriasc.com for accommodation

N Ireland
Level Contributor
266 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Protestant pastor in Dingle

Details of the Church of Ireland's minister for the area, including Dingle, (from their website) are as follows:

The Revd Canon R. Warren

St. John's Church

Ashe Street

Tralee

Co. Kerry

Tel: 066-7124152

The Church of Ireland is, for the record, the sister church of the Episcopalian church in the USA. It may be difficult to find other Protestant denominations around Dingle, as the area is mostly Catholic.

Hope this helps.

Green Bay, WI
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Protestant pastor in Dingle

Thank you to you both!!!

Get answers to your questions about Dingle
Recent Conversations