We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plush Lamb or Sheep Backpack

Lexington...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Plush Lamb or Sheep Backpack

Hi, I visited Dingle last summer. My daughter saw a plush backpack that she really liked, but we didn't buy it. I would like to surprise her with it for her birthday, but I am having a hard time finding the item. She said it had a tan nose and hooves, the rest of it is white. It has straps for carrying it on the back. She thinks the zipper opening is on the belly. She is fairly certain she saw it at a shop in Dingle. If anyone can help me solve this, I would be thrilled. She is a tween, so the pack is not for a baby. She thinks she may have seen it at one of the woolen shops. Also, she said there was a purse version. Please help!

County Meath...
Level Contributor
3,303 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Plush Lamb or Sheep Backpack

Strand House or Leac a ré might be a ggod place to start.

www.dingle-peninsula.ie/crafts.html

Merced, California
Destination Expert
for Killarney
Level Contributor
3,459 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Plush Lamb or Sheep Backpack

Did you do a google search for sheep backpack"? I did and found several that match your description. Maybe you will find the one you were looking for.

Ireland
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Plush Lamb or Sheep Backpack

Have you got this item yet?

4. Re: Plush Lamb or Sheep Backpack

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 21:18
Get answers to your questions about Dingle
Recent Conversations