We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is the Pobal scoil/Public School in Dingle?

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
152 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Where is the Pobal scoil/Public School in Dingle?

Hello--I've searched all over the internet and can't find where this is located. My husband will be running in the half marathon and we are supposed to pick up the race packet the day before at the Pobal scoil. The marathon website only says that it's "opposite the lidl store" and I have no idea what that means!

We are staying at the Dingle Harbour Cottages--is that somewhat close?

Thanks! One week and counting before we leave!!

Mentioned in this post
Dingle Harbour Lodge
Dingle Harbour Lodge
401 Reviews
Dingle, Ireland
Ventry, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle Peninsula
Level Contributor
7,908 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Where is the Pobal scoil/Public School in Dingle?

I am always amazed at runners who look out on their feet a few miles from home, and then bounce across the finish looking like they could run another one. Hopefully they will get a dry bright day, I think it was wee bit misty in parts last year, if memory serves

12. Re: Where is the Pobal scoil/Public School in Dingle?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2014, 06:20