We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

luxury self catering.

Cork
Level Contributor
152 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
luxury self catering.

Does anyone know of luxury self catering in holiday homes or apartments in Dingle town.

Need to be within walking distance of restaurants and pubs. I have seen the ones that Southbound are doing which are gorgeous, but we would like to try somewhere different.. Need accomodation for approx 24 girls.

Thanks

Ventry, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle Peninsula
Level Contributor
7,792 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: luxury self catering.

Try here

tridentholidayhomes.ie/Self-Catering/Ireland…

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: luxury self catering.

http://www.southboundholidaycottages.com/

Stayed here before, they are fabulous!

Cork
Level Contributor
152 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: luxury self catering.

Hi Misskerry, do you mind me asking when you stayed and what was name of houses as Southbound have a fews. Just I have seen another post up saying that Southbound holiday homes were terrible.. alot of issues with them

Thanks

Dingle, Kerry...
Level Contributor
10 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: luxury self catering.

I Wouldn't reccommend southbound properties. Very badly put together houses and most of them are quite a walk in and out to town,especially aftrer a night out. I have friends who live in both of their biggest estates (they rent them privately to locals also) and I lived in one myself for a while also. Really wouldn't reccommend them.

Cork
Level Contributor
152 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: luxury self catering.

Thanks NatalieM for that feedback. Other than they being a bit out of town, would you still not recommend them

as they look really luxurious on their web page. The bride to be is quite fussy and I really want to get it right for her... She was a bit of luxury but also being spotless... Thank a mill

Dingle, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle
Level Contributor
12,770 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: luxury self catering.

I have sent several people to Radharc na mara, booked through dream ireland and they seem happy, short level walk into town along the waterfront.

Dingle, Ireland
Level Contributor
392 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: luxury self catering.

Just looked up Radharc na mara

discoverireland.ie/Where-To-Stay/…36679

Can it cater for 24 people ?

Anyway here is another good accommodation and yes i have been in the house (5 mins from the town)

Conor Pass Lodge

http://www.conorpasslodge.com/

Dingle, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle
Level Contributor
12,770 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: luxury self catering.

I dont think anywhere self catering would accommodate 24 in one house, but at Radharc na mara you could have three or four houses together.

9. Re: luxury self catering.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Dingle