We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi or mini bus

Which Malahide hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,683 posts
209 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi or mini bus

We will be staying in Dublin and are thinking of visiting Malahide on our last day. We will leave our cases at the airport.

Last time we visited we caught the 102 bus but is seemed to take forever. As we only have limited time (we need be back at the airport for about 5pm) I was thinking we would be better getting a taxi.

There will be 8 of us. is it possible to get a mini bus for us all return or a taxi at the airport or does anyone know of any local mini bus company phone numbers. How long would the journey take opposed to the bus. Thanks

3 replies to this topic
Dublin
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi or mini bus

A taxi will take 15/20 minutes, much quicker but more expensive (€25 approx. each way) than the bus (35/40 minutes). As far as I know, a seven seater taxi is as big as you can get at the airport. I have no experience of mini bus hire, but this is the first one that I looked at on the web - bookabus.ie/dublin/coach-hire-in-malahide.ht…

You could contact them and see if they would meet your requirements, but I imagine that mini bus hire would be expensive, and perhaps two taxis might be as good as anything for you. You could seach the web for other mini bus hirers in the Dublin area.

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,683 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi or mini bus

Thank you this is really helpfull

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
24,734 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi or mini bus