We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cork Train station to Kinsale

Dublin
1 post
Save Topic
Cork Train station to Kinsale

I've seen the bus timetable from Cork to Kinsale and it doesn't look too promising. How much would it cost to get a taxi from the train station to Kinsale?

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,568 posts
367 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cork Train station to Kinsale

€40 each way. But the bus schedule isn't bad at all, what is your issue with it? Bus journey will cost less than €10 and takes 50 minutes. Taxi would take about 40 mins.

Edited: 06 June 2010, 10:47
Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,568 posts
367 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cork Train station to Kinsale

I should add that if you want to take the bus, you must walk from train station to bus station (an easy 10 min walk)

The bus journey is slightly slower because it must call in to the Cork airport terminal to pick up passengers there.

I would try and catch the bus rather than spend €40 on a taxi.

3. Re: Cork Train station to Kinsale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Kinsale