We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Bantry a must see from Killarney

nelson
Level Contributor
41 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Is Bantry a must see from Killarney

My mum and I will have 11 days in Ireland. My mum is elderly and I want to choose the best of the best for her.Please don't hate me but is Bantry worth the half day visit from Killarney?. We have 3 nights in Killarney one day arriving, one day Ring of Kerry and the other maybe Bantry or Killarney itself or maybe could combine these. I know it's not far but it is more driving and exhaustion for my mum.What do you think .Thanks.

Tracy, California
Level Contributor
245 posts
563 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Is Bantry a must see from Killarney

Well, love Dingle, like Bantry's City square, but the tipping point is the Ice Cream at Murphys in Dingletown.

nelson
Level Contributor
41 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Is Bantry a must see from Killarney

Thank you for this. We could drive along that coast line before we get to Killarney as we are coming from Kilkenny. I think we may skip Blarney but is Cork city easy to get into and good to see. Could you suggest some places on the coast to visit. Ta

13. Re: Is Bantry a must see from Killarney

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2010, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Bantry
Recent Conversations