We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lidl breaks

Which Bantry hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
cork
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Lidl breaks

Hi i just want to make it clear i stayed with my daughter 4 weeks ago in the Maritime hotel Bantry. We stayed on a lidl break, we got a beautiful room over looking the sea, and our evening meal was a bit dodgy alright. We could only choose from a very basic evening meal menu. There was only 2 choices on the main course one was vegetarian and the other was sword fish so if you liked a bit of meat forget it. The dessert was nice but we did feel we were being treated differently by the staff. We had booked a table early in the evening to make sure to get one as it was busy with bus tours. We went to dinner at 7.15 as requested by the receptionist and we were shown to a table for two by the window. We were just looking at the menu when the manager a lady asked us to move as another couple had come in to the dining room. I said we had been sitting for 10 mins and she said they had requested that table rather than cause a stir we got up and we were shown to a table for 4 and they removed the excess cutlery. I personally did feel different in the dinding room as a lidl break customer.This i feel is a pity as it is a good deal for people who just want a break away without the major expense and there are plenty of us out there........

cork
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Lidl breaks

Hi ya i agree but i feel i am so fed up of asking how much is this can you do a better deal for me. I am just out of hospital and i feel summer is gone for as well my kids. I try every break that might save me a few euros and i do not have much time. Im tired and surviving on 355euro a week with 80euro morgage a week out of that with shopping for 5 people after for a week . I need a break but every where is asking for to much

12. Re: Lidl breaks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2011, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Bantry
Recent Conversations