We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in Dundrum, Dublin.

Ireland
Level Contributor
145 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Accommodation in Dundrum, Dublin.

Does anybody know of any B & Bs close to the Dundrum Shopping Centre? Or close to the Luas stop? We will be flying up to Dublin for the night. If there are no B & Bs in the vicinity, does anybody know how close to the Luas stop the Bewleys Hotel is?

Thanks in advance!

Mentioned in this post
Dublin
Dublin
County Dublin, Ireland
Ireland
Level Contributor
145 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation in Dundrum, Dublin.

Hold the presses!!! I've discovered the website for the Luas which gives great maps of the station locations so I know exactly where everything is now in relation to the various Luas stops. But I'm still searching for a good (or any!) B & B close to the Dundrum Luas stop OR the Balally Luas Stop. We have an appointment in the area and really don't want to have to walk too far. Anything near one of the above Luas stops would be handy-dandy if anyone out there knows of a B & B or guesthouse.

Dublin
Level Contributor
80 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation in Dundrum, Dublin.

Eh... You might get more succes if you posted this in Dublin Forum. This is Dundrum Co.Tipperary. About 2 and a half hours drive from Dublin.

Mentioned in this post
Dublin
Dublin
County Dublin, Ireland
3. Re: Accommodation in Dundrum, Dublin.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Dundrum