We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palmerstown Cottage

Which Oranmore hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cumbria
6 posts
Save Topic
Palmerstown Cottage

I am currently in the middle of planning a holiday to Galway next year with my husband and one year old daughter and my SIL, BIL and their baby. I have seen this cottage on various sites and looks lovely and convenient for where we want to be. Has anyone stayed here or seen any pictures of the interior?

I would be grateful for any input.

Thanks, Laura x

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Loughrea, Southport, Clifden, Connemara
Level Contributor
18,394 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palmerstown Cottage

This is probably a Quaint Little Traditional Irish cottage. The Location is itself lovely but I might have a question about the size for two couples with babes

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Loughrea, Southport, Clifden, Connemara
Level Contributor
18,394 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palmerstown Cottage

Sorry Laura I replied about midnight. I meant to offer the sugestion of Spiddal Holiday Homes, They are fairly new offer baby sitting service and more than three tv channels. 5mins from Oranmore & 25 from Galway. Spiddal used to be our favored town, fortunatly the holiday complex (which is small by british standards) is the Galway side so they will still speak english.

Cleveland
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palmerstown Cottage

HI! I was wondering if you ever stayed at Palmerstown Cottage?? I'm staying there in 2 1/2 weeks and would love to know how it was if you stayed there. Thanks!!

4. Re: Palmerstown Cottage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Oranmore