We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi in Letterkenny

Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi in Letterkenny

I hired Letterkenny Cabs to take me to my ancestral townland. The service I received was above and beyond all reasonable expectations! I would recommend Letterkenny Cabs to anyone seeking honest, reliable service. I was more than pleased and used their service a couple of times while I was in Letterkenny October 2010. Whether you are just going across town, to the airport, the heritage center or want to hire a car I would urge you to call or email Letterkenny Cabs.

Mentioned in this post
Letterkenny
Letterkenny
County Donegal, Ireland
San Bernardino...
Level Contributor
8 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi in Letterkenny

Thanks for the heads up on taxi service in Letterkenny. I hope to be visiting there in May 2011.

Mentioned in this post
Letterkenny
Letterkenny
County Donegal, Ireland
Letterkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
1 post
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi in Letterkenny

If you had of got Star Cabs 074 9177770 you would have been charged less

Letterkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
30 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi in Letterkenny

I smell a rat...... whats your connection the the cab company?

Being local myself they would be at the bottem of my list of cab companys to phone in the town!

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
136 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi in Letterkenny

Hi, Donegal_costa, what taxi company would you use then?

do you know how much a taxi would cost from Ramelton to Letterkenny? Staying in an apartment there but would like to taxi into Letterkenny to eat in Lemon Tree so we could enjoy a few drinks without having to take car.

Cheers

Mentioned in this post
Letterkenny
Letterkenny
County Donegal, Ireland
Belfast, United...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi in Letterkenny

Going to Derry for all Ireland fleabh. We are stayingn letterkenny and would need a taxis to take a part of 8 to Derry and back again. Cn anyone recommend a reliable taxis co who are reasonably priced.

Mentioned in this post
Derry
Derry
County Londonderry, UK
Ireland
Ireland
Europe
6. Re: Taxi in Letterkenny

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2017, 23:15
Get answers to your questions about Letterkenny
Recent Conversations