We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommend a good hairdresser?

Which Youghal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
Level Contributor
32 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Recommend a good hairdresser?

Hi,

I will be staying in Youghal for a few days soon. Could anyone recommend a good hairdresser? I would love to treat myself to a haircut while i'm there.

Thanks

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
25,593 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Recommend a good hairdresser?

Bryno, I've reported the post. Someone just signs up to resurrect a very old thread and to be abusive to you.

Sad, sad person.

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,388 posts
373 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Recommend a good hairdresser?

Thanks Bean A. How right of you to do that. This troll from "Dundee" is a bore and a time waster.

13. Re: Recommend a good hairdresser?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 March 2012, 03:06
14. Re: Recommend a good hairdresser?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 March 2012, 03:06
Whitney, Texas
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
11,985 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Recommend a good hairdresser?

bryno, take a deep breath, you are a great help on ta....folks like dundee, cowards that they are, have nothing better to do than attack....you know there are just some folks that like to attack others...

keep up the good work and know that your contributions are appreciated.....

16. Re: Recommend a good hairdresser?

Removed on: 19 March 2012, 03:07
Get answers to your questions about Youghal