We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi to shannon airport from bunnratty

nj
Level Contributor
142 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
taxi to shannon airport from bunnratty

Will be staying in Bunnratty castle hotel last night November 5 and have a flight out wed early am at 9am. I do not have car so I need a taxi. how much time do I need to flight to usa ,going through check in etc at airport?? and will the taxi come that early? and what taxi do I arrange with?

Edison, New Jersey
Level Contributor
251 posts
294 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi to shannon airport from bunnratty

You should be at the Airport at least 3hrs. prior to your flight. You have to go through both Irish and USA Customs and Security. I would email Bunratty Castle about a Cab for about 6am.

Have a wonderful trip.

nj
Level Contributor
142 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi to shannon airport from bunnratty

ok thankyou

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick
Level Contributor
27,748 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi to shannon airport from bunnratty

I'd ask for one for 5.30am. Taxis aren't always on time, and in November you can have frost on the roads.

4. Re: taxi to shannon airport from bunnratty

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2015, 09:15