We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pub on cliff road?

Toronto
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
pub on cliff road?

I travelled to Ballybunion earlier this year, but I can not seem to remember the name of a pub, nor can I find any information on the internet about it. It was on the corner of 2 streets, near a little clothing store ran by an older man and woman. i believe the pub was on the corner of spraymount road and cliff road. If this is incorrect, then it was on the corner of glen road and church road. Any one know the spot? It was a very nice pub/restaurant and I would like to recommend it to some friends.

Thanks!

County Kerry...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pub on cliff road?

the pub name you may be looking for might be the bunker bar and restaurant.it stands on south corner of the main street towards the beach and children's playground.there is also a drapery store not far from it.

County Kerry...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pub on cliff road?

the pub name you may be looking for might be the bunker bar and restaurant.it stands on south corner of the main street towards the beach and children's playground.there is also a drapery store not far from it.

3. Re: pub on cliff road?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 19:19
Get answers to your questions about Ballybunion
Recent Conversations