We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

townsend house

Barcelona
Level Contributor
4 posts
165 reviews
Save Topic
townsend house

This is a superb b&b! My husband and I were there this decembre and we really like this place. Owners are very friendly and helpful, and rooms (all ensuite) are decorated in a charming old style.

This is a good option if you need to stay in Birr.

London, UK
Level Contributor
31 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: townsend house

We couldnt get into townsend house (which looked beautiful) and stayed at Osmond House B&B in the main town square. DO NOT STAY HERE!!! It is the worse place I have every stayed. Filthy beds, whose sheets hadnt been changed for months, toenail clippings on the threadbare carpets, moths on the towels, mould on the windows and bathroom. Hideous experience. Slept in all my clothes and left as early as we could.

2. Re: townsend house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 01:20
Get answers to your questions about Birr
Recent Conversations
More Birr Topics