We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hen party lahinch

Which Lahinch hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
clare
1 post
Save Topic
hen party lahinch

Hi I am looking to know where is the best place to eat in Lahinch Hen party mature and young about 15pax

Ennis, Ireland
Level Contributor
3,897 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hen party lahinch

There are quite a few restaurants in Lahinch.

Have a look on this link for ideas:

irishtourist.com/directory/…

I have eaten in The Shamrock Inn several times and they serve decent food in a lovely atmosphere.

I am not sure that they would be able to cater for 15 seated together though, as it is a pub/restaurant.

You could check with them though as I have seen them cater for a large group when I was there recently.

Ireland
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hen party lahinch

The best place to eat for large parties has to be Waves Restaurant, had my hen party there in july and there was 20 of us , waves restaurant overlooks the atlantic and is amazing highly recommend , The number is 065 70 81414 look for martina or Ann hope that helps .......

County Clare...
Destination Expert
for County Clare, Aran Islands, Bunratty, The Burren
Level Contributor
8,361 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hen party lahinch

I'd second Waves (or O'Looneys pub below) - great place/food, and setting as described above.

Danny Macs around the corner is also nice.

4. Re: hen party lahinch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 22:19
Get answers to your questions about Lahinch