We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accomodation in mashhad

Islamabad, Pakistan
10 posts
Save Topic
accomodation in mashhad

salam brothers i am planning to go mashhad iran for zayarat i want to stay in furnished appartment we seven people all r adults with 5 old ladies pls can any one reply me that can we get appartment near Haram because we r all old people so prefer to stay near holy shrine and pls mention how much it cost me per day thanks

5 replies to this topic
Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
191 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accomodation in mashhad

Hello

There are lots of hotel apartments . I don't know ur budge but ehsan is good .

http://www.ehsanflathotel.com/en/

The price for 4 person is 250000rials or 90 dollar .

Shiraz, Iran
Level Contributor
188 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: accomodation in mashhad

Hi ,

Kian and Raspina are two hotel & hotel apartment .The first is closer to Haram and the second is newer

Mashhad, Iran
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: accomodation in mashhad

dear adnan

i am in mashhad and live there and i have travel company.

if you want to come to mashhad you must book hotel or hotel apartment before your trip.

you can visited hotelbooking site and check their services and compare their cost then select intended hotel ...... one of excellent site about hotelbooking is www.irhotelbooking.ir/mashhad-hotel-apartment after select hotel you can check item of services like transfer , breakfast , luanch , dinner and ..... . . many of services you can pay money for reserve it .... now you can travel to mashhad without stress

1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: accomodation in mashhad

hello i want to book hotel in mashhad but dont know how t contact them, language issue. i speak no farsi

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
37 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: accomodation in mashhad

Hi Adnan,

Check out Vali’s homestay in Mashhad.

Cheers !

Mentioned in this post
Mashhad
Mashhad