We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary - Drive from San Seb to Bordeaux.. Thoughts?

UK
Level Contributor
92 posts
162 reviews
Save Topic
Itinerary - Drive from San Seb to Bordeaux.. Thoughts?

Hi Everyone, We are travelling from the UK via Ferry to Santander and are planning a 12 night stay. We went to do a driving holiday. I'd appreciate any comments on our itinerary.

Santander - 1 night

San Sebastian - 4 nights

Pamplona - 2 nights

Biarritz/St Jean De Luz - 2 nights

Bordeaux - 3 nights

Does this sound good to get a general feeling for the area or am I missing some top spots? Thanks

Bo

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
for Biarritz, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
460 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Itinerary - Drive from San Seb to Bordeaux.. Thoughts?

You could possibly have one less San Sebastian night and one more Biarritz night. Other than that it looks awesome.

UK
Level Contributor
92 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Itinerary - Drive from San Seb to Bordeaux.. Thoughts?

Thanks so much. I appreciate your time!

SYDNEY
Level Contributor
9 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Itinerary - Drive from San Seb to Bordeaux.. Thoughts?

,Hello

We are travelling from Bordeaux to San Sebastian in early September 2012 (after Marathon de Medoc); flying back to Sydney via Madrid. Interested to hear how you found your driving holiday. Top spots? thanks in advance Elizabeth

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
for Biarritz, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
460 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Itinerary - Drive from San Seb to Bordeaux.. Thoughts?

To give you some idea of the route involved between San Sebastian and Biarritz here is a time lapse video of the motorway journey. The wrong way round but still useful I hope.

See it here: biarritzairporttransfers.com/Biarritz-to-San…

5. Re: Itinerary - Drive from San Seb to Bordeaux.. Thoughts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2013, 00:15