We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Briancon to Lyon airport

Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Briancon to Lyon airport

Hi there,

Can someone help me please, my brother has asked me to look up the best way to travel briancon to Lyon airport. fri evening or sat morn v early 5 or 6 am.

Can anyone point me to a bus/train service if possible please. I don't speak French and he is relying on me to look this up and call him back.

Thanks a million

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
96,943 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Briancon to Lyon airport

There are no long-distance bus services in France.

Go to www.tgv-europe.com/en and look for trains from Briancon to Lyon St Exupery. The journey takes about 5 hours, with a change in Valence. But there is no train that early in the morning.

Put simply, your brother needs to think of another plan.

Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Briancon to Lyon airport

Thank's for your help

3. Re: Briancon to Lyon airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2011, 14:50
Get answers to your questions about Briancon