We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

some questions about the Sierra Maestra

Saint Thomas, Canada
Level Contributor
264 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
some questions about the Sierra Maestra

My family and I are going for 3 weeks in Feb, 08. Want to ask if they have Bacon for breakfast...husband loves his bacon...ummm and jam...how was the coffee? How much was the jeep tour?...We travel alot, so I will be sure to bring items and cloths for the kids...Cant wait...

southern ontario
Level Contributor
940 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: some questions about the Sierra Maestra

Unless I'm missing something here- I don't know of too many mountain ranges that serve coffee, jam or bacon.

Are you referring to a specific resort?

Lower Sackville...
Level Contributor
14 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: some questions about the Sierra Maestra

If you are going to Marea del Portillo or the Farallon del Caribe resorts then yes there is bacon, not exactly our "Maple Leaf" but bacon all the same. The coffee was good and you can ask for their Cuban coffee and you should not be disappointed. It has been three years so we don't remember how much the jeep tour was; but it was such a great value and experience; just go. Enjoy your trip! One4Cuba

owen sound
Level Contributor
231 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: some questions about the Sierra Maestra

In Sept we went on the jeep tour 49cuc/person great tour and you see alot of the country side. Heading back there Jan22 made alot of friends so going to see them and take stuff to them that they need. Enjoy your trip its a nice out of the way place to visit and get some r&r

4. Re: some questions about the Sierra Maestra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 03:20
Get answers to your questions about Guantanamo Province