We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Farrallon Jan 19 anyone else at this time??

PEI
Level Contributor
213 posts
Save Topic
Farrallon Jan 19 anyone else at this time??

Hi we will be flying out of Monreal on Jan 19 to Farrallon.But first traveling to Montreal from PEI. As we can not fly to Manzanillo from Halifax so we decided to due the drive, Hoping for good weather.

Just wondering who else going t this time?

Edmonton
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Farrallon Jan 19 anyone else at this time??

Going on the 22nd from the other "maritimes" ie. Alberta!!!! Staying at the Farallon. Looking forfellow runners to do some early morning miles )) don't mind doing some walking as well as I know it will be very hot, compared to our deep negatives out in Edmonton. Meet you atthe pool bar on the 22nd. WE fly out of Edmonton on the 21st at 6 pm, arrive TO at midnight and are choosing to be very cheap and spend the 4 hours in the terminal rather than a hotel room!! I will be the one asleep at the pool bar!!!

owen sound
Level Contributor
231 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Farrallon Jan 19 anyone else at this time??

go on the 22 see you all there staying at the Marea del portillo. I'll be the one out snorkling all the time

Region of Waterloo...
Level Contributor
36 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Farrallon Jan 19 anyone else at this time??

We're also at the Marea, arriving on the 26th.

Don't run, but love going on walks while the wife does eyelid maintenance on the beach!

We also bought new snorkeling sets for this trip, so I'm hoping to get a lot of use out of it.

I'm told the better spots are off Cayo Blanco and down my the mangroves(?).

See y'all there, and make sure there is still some rum left!!

4. Re: Farrallon Jan 19 anyone else at this time??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2009, 00:15
Get answers to your questions about Guantanamo Province