We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanks for information

england
Level Contributor
645 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Thanks for information

Well trip finally here packing shopping and cleaning today then early start tomorrow. I'll be at playa Costa Verde tomorrow afternoon all being well. Thanks everyone for there tips and info and I'll post my option/ reviews on return.

Sally

Consett, United...
Level Contributor
19,180 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanks for information

Have a fantastic time.

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
3,574 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanks for information

Sally have a great time.We went to PCV last april. The Japanese restaurant was really very good as was the whole resort in general. We fly next weds to SRLYM. Bon voyage!

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
815 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanks for information

Sally have a great trip.We went to PCV the last 2 years and had a really good time. We fly out April 6 to SRLYM for a look at something new.

ottawa
Level Contributor
3,178 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thanks for information

Make sure you book your a la carte restaurants, especially the Japanese one, as soon as you get there. The Japanese one fills up quickly. Have fun!

england
Level Contributor
645 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thanks for information

Will book restaurants tomorrow bye everyone xxxx

Bognor Regis...
Level Contributor
21 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thanks for information

Have a great time, we will be there in September. Look forward to hearing all about it on your return

7. Re: Thanks for information

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2015, 06:17