We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

character meals

northern ireland
Level Contributor
1,598 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
character meals

hi can you tell me if you have to pre pay when you book chracater meals getting excited we leave on thursday.Reviews on holiday haven t been great of late but well just make the best of it

Thanks

Lyon, France
Destination Expert
for Lyon
Level Contributor
3,725 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: character meals

I am curious to learn what a "character meal" could be ?

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,162 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: character meals

Hi - as far as I know you don't need to prepay because at Cafe Mickey for example it would depend on what you wanted to eat.

Have you had a look on here to decide which type of character meal you want? …disneylandparis.co.uk/restaurants-and-bars/…

You can also do your reservations before you go.

Do you mean reviews on Holiday Inn? Bear in mind its just somewhere to lay your head as you are out most of the day. Also remember that if someone has a bad experience they seek out somewhere to vent their issue about it - if someone has a good experience they very often don't bother.

Enjoy the park and the Halloween theming.

northern ireland
Level Contributor
1,598 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: character meals

Hi Ruthiebabe

Thanks for info.had a look at the website going to bok cafe mickey but phone lines very busy il ring back monday,also got night tour sorted out and transport were going to get a mini bus to pick us up.The only problem ie getting health insurance for my mum and dad due to previous medical problems although there now healthier then i am

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,162 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: character meals

try moneysupermarket.com for insurance - you can compare quite a few on there. Also make sure you get an ehic card (e111 replacement) if you haven't got them you can order them online https://www.ehic.org.uk/Internet/home.do and they only take a couple of days (when the posties are not on strike!).

northern ireland
Level Contributor
1,598 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: character meals

thanks got insurance through insure and go mind you it cost £85 expensive for 4days but worth it for peace of mind.5 more sleeps to go

6. Re: character meals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 12:18