We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

May Holiday and Disneyland Paris crowds?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
74 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
May Holiday and Disneyland Paris crowds?

Hello, We plan to spend a day at DLRP while in Paris this May. We have two differnet days available - Sunday May 3 and Friday May 8. I've read that crowds are worse on weekends and holidays. However, it looks like Friday May 8 may be a holiday?

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
23,128 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: May Holiday and Disneyland Paris crowds?

May is a good time to visit DLP. In general the crowds are minimal, particularly if the weather is less than ideal.

However, the only days to avoid the crowds are Tuesdays or Thursdays. Fridays or Mondays are just too close to the weekend and many families use these days for a multiple-day visit in conjunction with the weekend.

May 8th is indeed a holiday, the official end of WWII in Europe. Of the two days you suggest, I should prefer May 3rd.

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,529 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: May Holiday and Disneyland Paris crowds?

Bear in mind also that the 4th May is Bank Holiday in the UK so the park will be expecting more UK guests over the dates 2/3/4 May.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
74 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: May Holiday and Disneyland Paris crowds?

Wow, sounds like we picked a busy week for DLRP! Too bad it doesn't work out for us to go during the middle of the week. Since both days will be busy, I guess we'll see which one works best with the rest of our itinerary. Thanks!!

4. Re: May Holiday and Disneyland Paris crowds?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 03:17