We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halloween in disneylandParis

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
Halloween in disneylandParis

Hi We are going to DisneylandParis in october is there some specials who is going on in the park then or in the viallage ?

Thank You

Mutter

Chatham, United...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Halloween in disneylandParis

Hi Mutter,

I replied to your other post with a link that you wil find useful for this question :-)

hth

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Halloween in disneylandParis

Hi again Keycamptravelleer

I am looking at this site now, thanks again.

I think I have been there before at the site, but I don´t know where it went.

Mutter

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Halloween in disneylandParis

Have been to disneyland paris for halloween. It was great. Lots of pumkins every where. Kids can have their hair styled and face painted free of charge! Lots of fun to be had. Watch out for the pumkin men.

Have fun

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Halloween in disneylandParis

Hi rosiekitten

whats that about the pumpkin man ?

Is he scary ? One of my daughter is a little bit afraid of new things .

Mutter

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,181 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Halloween in disneylandParis

halloween is one of my fave seasons (along with xmas) - lots of things going on - the theming is fantastic. Plenty of things going on in Frontierland - extra shows. I think DLRP magic has a pretty good section on it.

Most of the pumpkin men are static displays mutter not people who come up to you.

We've also done the Halloween party on the 31st - a fantastic experience - the ghost ship coming down Main Street at midnight was breath taking BUT like every review I have read it is very very busy and I'd never do it again with kids - too many people and too crowded but great if you fancied an adults only trip.

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Halloween in disneylandParis

Hi Ruthibabie

Since we are staying from the 11th oct to the 15 th we will miss out on the party the 31 th, still I am thinking if we should do some more days now, since I am going with the children alone. Still not sure about our friends. And I was thinking I might take a plane and go on friday and straith to Disney if my friends dosn´t come with us, If they do the plan is to stay in Paris from Friday to Sunday and then over to Disney. Hm, I am very confuesed at the moment.

Mutter

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
83,085 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Halloween in disneylandParis

But please do remember that Halloween has no relationship at all with the traditions and culture of the country you are visiting.

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Halloween in disneylandParis

Hi sydney

I know that, its not a big deal here in Denmark either, we have some pumkins with light in thats all.

Mutter

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Halloween in disneylandParis

Dont worry about the pumkin men. Some are static displays , others are people dressed up in denim dungrees with a pumpkin head. They greet the children and will have a laugh with you. They are not scary. I am sure your children will like them if they meet them.

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Halloween in disneylandParis

Hi rosiekitten

I really hope so, when C starts screaming she is difficult to get stopped, then You will know its me with three children alone and one child screaming and me just chaking my head and don´t know what to do

about that child.

We have just been in Orlando in December and after the two girls did the princess makeover T was sleeping beauty and C was Cinderella at the BBB

and I was standing there to pay, C was so upset because she also would be Sleeping Beauty so she started to scream and scream, I was so imberresead.

She actually screamed her to get a autograph book and pencel for free from the ladys behind the desk.

Mutter