We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plaza Gardens restaurant!!!!

Huntingdon, United...
Level Contributor
414 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Plaza Gardens restaurant!!!!

Whats it like ???? Would you reccomend???

Huntingdon, United...
Level Contributor
414 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Plaza Gardens restaurant!!!!

just want to know what the atmosphere/theme and food is like.....anyone know anything???

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Plaza Gardens restaurant!!!!

It smelled very good when we where there last time, but we didn´t eat there, long time ago they used to serve tea there and had characters there and we had hoped at that point that they still where there when we asked if it was any table availbel, it was, but they told us that they served dinner at that point wich we couldn´t eat at that point.

Mutter

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,430 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Plaza Gardens restaurant!!!!

Atmosphere - well it looks like a massive conservatory in my opinion - and rather chintzy inside. We've only done the tea party here and thought it was good value for money. The buffet looked amazing when we were there - so much food to chose from.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,889 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Plaza Gardens restaurant!!!!

Nice Christmassy photo Mutter,

Plaza Gardens is supposed to be like a Victorian Summerhouse. Seating for 330 inside, and 100 outside on the terrace. Teatime with the Characters is usually 3pm- 5.30pm. Buffet lunch includes roast/ grilled meats, soups, salads.

vjcc80, I will have a look for you in Dec and report back, as I know you are not going for a while. I will get some photos if I can sneak in.!They may let me in if I ask in my best French, and say it is for Trip Advisor! It is very popular, as in a position just off Main Street, near Central Plaza.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,889 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Plaza Gardens restaurant!!!!

I meant to add that there are reviews on www.dlpfoodguide.com, so have a read of them.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,889 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Plaza Gardens restaurant!!!!

vjcc80,

Saw this recent review of Disneyland Paris, where they mention Plaza Gardens .Look for the review by anng5005. You could send them a message and ask more details.

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g226865-d1…

Edited: 25 November 2009, 06:36
Huntingdon, United...
Level Contributor
414 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Plaza Gardens restaurant!!!!

great info......thank u!!!!

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
531 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Plaza Gardens restaurant!!!!

We ate here last week, in the evening for the buffet dinner, it was okay. Nothing special to be honest. Very basic foods on offer, pizza, chicken nuggets, chips, cheesy potatoes, jacket potatoes, beef etc

It looked lovely though and atmosphere was nice. We had a good view of the castle from our table too.

Huntingdon, United...
Level Contributor
414 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Plaza Gardens restaurant!!!!

thank you!!!

10. Re: Plaza Gardens restaurant!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2010, 06:18