We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Reports.....find them here.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,053 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Reports.....find them here.

Trip Reports can be very useful to others planning their trip, as well as being fun to read. It is a good idea to post or link Trip Reports in one place, so they do not get lost in the forum, and are easy for people to find.

When writing a TR please include the number of days/ nights stayed, name of hotel or accommodation, time of year, and number of children/ adults on the trip.

If the TR days have been written as separate threads, all the links can be posted together, and/or the link for the next day can be added to the end of the previous day. This will help people to read the whole report easily.

424 replies to this topic
New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,053 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: Trip Reports.....find them here.

Trip Report by CaroMisky. 20-23 February 2011. Two adults with three young daughters flying from Dublin to CDG. Used ezyshuttle for transfers. Stayed at the Hotel New York. Used meal vouchers included with the Free Dining offer on the Irish Disney website.

Ate in Parkside Diner ( HNY buffet ) and Lucky Nugget Saloon Character lunch.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g226865-i2224-k4…

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,053 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
52. Re: Trip Reports.....find them here.

Trip report 15th to 22nd April 2011 by Keithmcb. Six adults and three children ages 4, 4 and 1 yrs. Flew from Belfast with Easyjet, used Isprestige for transfers. Stayed at Adagio Aparthotel in Val D'Europe.

Bought Annual Passes with family discount. Day trip into Paris by train.

Ate in Lucky Nugget Saloon, MacDonalds, Rainforest Cafe, Buzz's Pizza Planet buffet, The Steakhouse, and also in Val D'Europe shopping mall.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g226865-i2224-k442…

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,053 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
53. Re: Trip Reports.....find them here.

Trip Report by VikkiCork_Ireland. 1st - 5th May 2011. Three adults and one child celebrating 4th birthday. Travelled by ferry from Cork to Roscoff on 30th April then drove to Disneyland. Stayed in Hotel New York. Used Half Board Plus dining vouchers.

Ate in Annette's Diner, En Coulisse, Last Chance Cafe, Parkside Diner, Walts, breakfast in Cafe Mickey, and Character Dinner in Inventions with birthday cake. TR contains useful ride queue times.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,053 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
54. Re: Trip Reports.....find them here.

Trip Report by Holidayplod. 13th to 16th May 2011. Friday - Monday. Two adults with two children aged 6 and 3 years. Stayed at the Hotel Cheyenne. Travelled by direct Eurostar from Ashford and used the Disney Express Service.

Celebrated childs birthday at Cafe Mickey with birthday cake. Also ate in Rainforest Cafe, Lucky Nugget Saloon, Restaurant Des Stars.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,053 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
55. Re: Trip Reports.....find them here.

Trip Report by jakehake. 12th to 15th May 2011. Thursday to Sunday. Two adults and two children aged 6 and 3 years. Stayed at the Hotel Cheyenne.

Travelled by Disney Direct Eurostar from Ashford after staying in a nearby Holiday Inn overnight. Ate in Rainforest Cafe, Planet Hollywood and Inventions Character Dinner buffet.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,053 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
56. Re: Trip Reports.....find them here.

Trip Report by mumgoingmad. 16th to 22nd May 2011. Two adults with four children aged 11, 8 , 7 and an 18 months. Flew from Dublin to CDG airport., stayed in Explorers Hotel.

Ate in Cafe Mickey, McDonalds in the Village, Explorers Hotel buffet and restaurants in Val D'Europe. TR contains useful info and tips.

Link for page 2 given in page 1.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,053 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
57. Re: Trip Reports.....find them here.

Trip Report by Desi_Gal_10. 17th to 19th May 2011. Tuesday to Thursday. Two adults with two sons aged 7 and 3, and celebrating son's 4th birthday.

Visited DLP as last part of a trip to Europe, and travelled by taxi from hotel in Paris to the Hotel Cheyenne. Ate in McDonalds and Lucky Nugget Saloon Character lunch buffet.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,053 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
58. Re: Trip Reports.....find them here.

Trip Report by Cel_7. 30th May to 2nd June 2011. Monday to Thursday. Four adults and 3 children aged 11, 3.5, 10 months. First trip to DLP.

Flew from Belfast to CDG. Used ezyshuttle for transfers. Stayed at Hotel Cheyenne. Ate in Chuckwagon Cafe, King Ludwigs and Cafe Mickey.

TR includes useful ride queue times.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,053 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
59. Re: Trip Reports.....find them here.

Trip Report by Londonameer. 30th May to 1st June 2011. Two adults with three children aged 11, 8 and 3 years on a budget trip. Travelled by Eurostar, stayed at Adagio Aparthotel.

Bought cheaper tickets online for the parks and Buffalo Bills WW Show, and spent one day in Paris.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g2079053-i21935-…

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,053 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
60. Re: Trip Reports.....find them here.

Trip Report by keadm. One day in Disneyland Park, 12th July 2011.

Two adults with three boys aged 7, 5 and 9 months. Stayed at a campsite near Soissons, and drove to Disneyland. Bought one day Francilien tickets online, and had them posted to Ireland. Ate in Plaza Gardens restaurant.

Reply to: Trip Reports.....find them here.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted