We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

characters at santa fe!!!

Huntingdon, United...
Level Contributor
414 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
characters at santa fe!!!

which caracters are usually at santa fe???? and at what times???

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,185 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: characters at santa fe!!!

In the Disney hotels there are usually 1 or 2 Characters at breakfast time, either in reception area or their special photo location in the hotel. In the Sequoia Lodge, we had Mickey and Goofy in the buffet restaurant in the evening, but I have not stayed at the Santa Fe so can't be sure about that. They tend to have more Characters in the more expensive hotels ( I guess because you have paid more!).

I don't think you can tell who is going to be there, but in the Newport Bay, we often had Captain Hook and Mr Smee, because of the Nautical connection. I have photos there with Pluto as well. One time, when we arrived in the morning, Mickey and Minnie did a dance in reception area, and got kids to join in.

The Characters usually wear outfits to suit the hotel, so at the Santa Fe they may have Mexican style clothing on. In the Cheyenne, cowboy outfits. In the Sequoia Lodge at Christmas, Mickey had a green jacket with gold buttons, and beige trousers, as part of the Wilderness lodge theming. Photos with my review.

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g226865-d160…

Reception desk will tell you times and location when you check in.

If you arrive by Eurostar in school holidays, Chip and Dale ( Tic and Tac in French) are usually at MLVC station by the hotels luggage desk, greeting people.

Edited: 19 April 2010, 12:40
Mentioned in this post
Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris
Seine-et-Marne, France
Newport
Newport
Southern Wales, UK
Cafe Mickey
Cafe Mickey
5,449 Reviews
Marne-la-Vallee, France
2. Re: characters at santa fe!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2010, 06:21