We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATM Machines of which Bank?

Msia
Level Contributor
135 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
ATM Machines of which Bank?

Hi, may I know which bank(s) ATM machines are available in Val d D Europe and DLP? I want to check if I could withdraw from these machines using my local ATM card and also check the estimated charges I should be expecting when using it. Thanks in advance.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,183 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATM Machines of which Bank?

If your card has a Visa (or Cirrus, or Plus, or any of a half dozen other) logo on it, you can use it at any machine. All the major banks in France have an office at Val d'Europe, but any of them will work for you.

European ATMs do not charge withdrawal fees --- but your bank might. Check with them to see what the charges are (if any) and if they have any partnership agreements with French banks whereby your fees would be reduced or waived.

Msia
Level Contributor
135 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ATM Machines of which Bank?

Thanks Sunshine817, just to be precise, do you know which bank(s) does the ATM machines there belong to?

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,183 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ATM Machines of which Bank?

Every major bank in France has an ATM (and most of them have a small office) at Val d'Europe.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,183 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ATM Machines of which Bank?

www.valdeurope.fr/106-13575-Themes.php…

Msia
Level Contributor
135 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ATM Machines of which Bank?

That's great! Thanks for the link!!

Chatham, United...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ATM Machines of which Bank?

I have always been charged €2 for a withdrawal from an ATM in DLP on top of any charges incurred by my bank and I have Visa debit, Lynx and Cirrus cards so it may be worth being aware that you may get charged

Not sure about outside of DLP as I've used the card direct so to speak rather than getting cash from the ATM

hth

KR

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,183 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ATM Machines of which Bank?

If the ATMs at DLP are not "owned" by a bank, then all bets are off for service charges.

Its presence inside Disney would be the first hint that there'd be a surcharge.

Msia
Level Contributor
135 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ATM Machines of which Bank?

oh.. then maybe I should withdraw Euros outside DLP. Can anyone else confirm about the extra charge on withdrawal in DLP or is it just a standard fee? One more important question I missed out.. is there English language option on the ATM machines in France? Otherwise, it defeats the whole purpose of bringing my ATM there and also posting this question on the forum..

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,183 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: ATM Machines of which Bank?

Yes, there are multiple languages available on the machines.

(but somehow I don't think you'd find it too hard to navigate through)

Msia
Level Contributor
135 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: ATM Machines of which Bank?

It's a relief to know that.. thanks again Sunshine!!