We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 day 2 park tickets sold out?

ireland
Level Contributor
976 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
1 day 2 park tickets sold out?

Hi, I've been planing a trip to Paris with my daughter and grandaughter for months, several months ago i came across a thread about cheap tickets on the ratp site, and sure enough, 1 day 2 park hopper tickets were from 40 euro for adults, 29 for children. I'm going in October mid term, so the date I wanted was a little dearer, but still a big saving on gate prices.

Today I went to the site to actually buy them, and the calender only goes to 14th of September. Are they sold out, do they only have a limited number of special offers. Can anyone tell me if I can get a good deal anywhere else, or do I have to bite the bullet and pay full price at the gate.

Thanks

Chatham, United...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 day 2 park tickets sold out?

Hi there

Taking an educated guess, places such as this will be sent their tickets and cannot request the expiry date for their tickets. Tickets used to last a year form date of purchase, but I'm sure that is only possible now if you buy direct from DLP itself. Also remember that even with ticket in hand, you are not guaranteed to get in on any given day if the park is over crowded although I've never read of anyone being refused entry either on this forum or on any other I have used

I remember trying to buy tickets in my nearest Disney store a few years back and the tickets they had ran out before we actually left and they had no idea whatsoever when they would be getting new ones in with longer dates

Can't see why it would be different for anywhere else TBH.

There are special offers 'on the door' although I don't know if they are hoppers or one park tickets - figgygirl is back soon and will be able to advise better about those

hth

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,176 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 day 2 park tickets sold out?

Hi,

The prices at the park gates at the moment are -

1 day 2 park € 67 adult € 57 child.

2 day 2 park € 118 adult € 99 child.

3 day 2 park € 143 adult € 122 child

1 day 1 park € 53 adult € 45 child.

These are summer season prices, so prices may change after 29th August when Fantillusion and fireworks end.

I didn't see any other prices being advertised, but this is peak season.

This is the website for tickets through Disney.

…disneylandparis.co.uk/tickets/…contentj

1 day 1 park £ 48 adult £ 41 child ( valid for 1 year)

1 day 2 park hopper Magic Ticket £51 adult £ 44 child. ( pre selected date of visit).

If you are only going for 1 day, you need to look at the rides and attractions online, and decide which are your priority. You may decide to do just the Disneyland Park on this trip. Park hours will be available later, so then you can see how much time you have. Depending on what date you are going there may be a Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party on in the evening in the Disneyland Park after normal park hours, so you may wish to buy extra tickets for that. Some rides and attractions will be open late for that.

This is the website for Francilien tickets, which you buy using an address in France like your accommodation address. You print them as E- tickets. They carry some date restrictions though, so you need to check that. You have to buy them a minimum of 5 days before your visit. they are still selling summer tickets at present, so too early for October dates. There is one price for adults and children of € 29.

http://www.billetfrancilien.com/

You can also buy BBWWS tickets here for € 29.

As KR says, you can also check your local Disney store prices if you have one near you.

Travel Republic. co.uk are selling 1 day 2 park tickets for £ 47 adult £ 41 child. 2 day 2 park for £ 94 adult £ 80 child.

They are selling MNSSHP tickets for £ 23 and Halloween night tickets for £ 29.

travelrepublic.co.uk/Attractions/…

Edited: 15 August 2010, 11:14
ireland
Level Contributor
976 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1 day 2 park tickets sold out?

Thank you both for the detailed replies, very helpful. keycamp-reveller I enjoyed your post on campsites, we are staying at camping international, really looking forward to it.

Chatham, United...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1 day 2 park tickets sold out?

You're welcome =)

Camping International is an excellent site for travelling to and from DLP and Paris. Would love to hear your views on the site once you return as recent reports haven't been to favourable recently. It is basic but clean and confortable. Watch out or the mad goose lol

If you can try the restaurant that is on the right hand side of the road just before you come to the pedestrian crossing for the train station - Cote Sud if my memory serves me right. Don't be put off by the pizza sign outside as it is far nicer than any pizza place I've eaten in =). Great food and a great atmosphere and children are welcome

ireland
Level Contributor
976 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 1 day 2 park tickets sold out?

I'll let you know how we get on, we are looking forward to going. I love mobile homes, so much space in comparison to hotel rooms, and always at reasonable prices. will try the restaurant as well.

6. Re: 1 day 2 park tickets sold out?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2011, 05:17