We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney Express Luggage Service & Check In

Liverpool, United...
6 posts
Disney Express Luggage Service & Check In

Having never been to DLP before I would like to ask if anyone has used the Disney Express Luggage Service at the marne la Vallee station, it mentions that it is Complementary on the DLP website but does nt say if you can pick up your park tickets from the check in there?

I assume you can but I wanted to double check you dont have to go to your hotel!

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,487 posts
93 reviews
1. Re: Disney Express Luggage Service & Check In

I am sure I have replied to this question already somewhere.......

We have used this service quite a few times since it was introduced, when travelling by direct Eurostar from London. We have usually booked a Eurostar/ Disney hotel package, which includes the Express Service if required - you have to tell them that you wish to do this, as some people prefer to go to their hotel on arrival.

On the direct train, Disney Cast Members find you, as they know where you are sitting, and give you your hotel checkin documents, labels for the luggage that you are handing in on arrival, and also give you your park tickets.

If you are travelling on the indirect service, you can still request Express Service, but you will get your hotel documents and park tickets at the Disney desk when you hand in your bags to be taken to the hotel.

This service must be requested at least 10 days before travel, or your park tickets will have to be collected from your hotel reception.

If you have not booked the train through Disney, you can pay for this service, if booked in advance. £ 16 return service per adult.

I did not have Express Service on my last trip, as I only booked 4 days before departure date, so not enough time.

I collected my park tickets from the hotel ( our rooms were ready when we arrived around 2pm ) but paid € 11 at reception to use the Express Luggage service on the last morning, to save going back to the hotel from the parks.

Wales
Level Contributor
624 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: Disney Express Luggage Service & Check In

Hi do you get to book your breakfast slot on the train also or do you do this when you get to the hotel? thanks

Level Contributor
372 posts
3. Re: Disney Express Luggage Service & Check In

Hi, when we travelled using the express service we booked our breakfast slot when we got to the hotel, we have neverr had a problem getting the slot we want usually 7.30 we find that a little quieter it can get really busy around 8 am but we like to get straight into the park as early as poss an make the most of the extra 2 hours. Hope this helps.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,487 posts
93 reviews
4. Re: Disney Express Luggage Service & Check In

You cannot book your breakfast time slots on the train. When we have used Express Service in the summer holidays, and stayed in the parks until closing at 11pm, we have not returned to our hotel until around midnight. By this time, only very early or late slots were left. We like to be up early for EMH, so 7.00 or 7.15 breakfast is OK with us, but a bit early for some people. Breakfast times availability rather depends on how busy resort is.

You could try phoning your hotel in advance and ask if you can pre book breakfast times as you are using Express Service to go straight into the parks on arrival, but I'm not sure if they will do this.

No harm in asking though.

Edited: 09 February 2011, 01:44
Kildare, Ireland
Level Contributor
138 posts
21 reviews
5. Re: Disney Express Luggage Service & Check In

Figgygirl, i was wondering if you could help me with a bit more info on this. We have booked our hotel through a travel agent and our eurostar separately. Would we be able to arrange disney express? we are only at dlrp for two nights so do not wish to waste time in having to go to the Cheyenne to collect the tickets. We have asked our travel agent who has simply said they are unable to help with this. Any information you could provide would be of great assistance.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,487 posts
93 reviews
6. Re: Disney Express Luggage Service & Check In

Yes, you can add Disney Express Service separately, and should be able to collect your park tickets from the Disney Express Desk in the station and hand in luggage to be taken to your hotel.

The Disney brochure says ' This service is also recommended for people who have not booked their transport through Disneyland Paris. At a cost of £ 16 per adult if booked in advance.Go to the Disney Express counter to drop off your luggage and collect your check in vouchers.'

This should include your park tickets. On the last day leave your bags at hotel concierge desk or luggage desk before 11am, then pick it up from the DE desk in the station about 40 mins before your train time.

Phone Disney on 08448 008 111

or

08448 003 003.

Kildare, Ireland
Level Contributor
138 posts
21 reviews
7. Re: Disney Express Luggage Service & Check In

many thanks Figgygirl - we have the irish brochure which has no details about the disney express service whatsoever, it was only through forums such as this that i found out about it! i'll give disney a call on monday and add it!

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,487 posts
93 reviews
8. Re: Disney Express Luggage Service & Check In

I guess that is because travellers from Ireland are unlikely to use the Eurostar.

You can pay for the return service at the hotel, as I did in January, but would still have to go there on arrival to check in and get your park tickets.

What dates are you going?

Kildare, Ireland
Level Contributor
138 posts
21 reviews
9. Re: Disney Express Luggage Service & Check In

We are going September 19th to the 21st (Monday to a Wednesday), only a two night trip so wanted to spend as much time as possible in the parks, rather than waste time by heading the the Cheyenne and back again with, i assume at this point, a rather excited 3 year old!

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,487 posts
93 reviews
10. Re: Disney Express Luggage Service & Check In

KittyKat also arrives on the 19th, but staying in the Newport Bay.