We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers from CDG to Disneyland Paris

Co. Tyrone
Level Contributor
39 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Transfers from CDG to Disneyland Paris

I hope someone can give me some advice!

We are a party of 7 travelling to DLP at the end of May (4 Adults and 3 Kids - 11, 3 and 10 months). Can anyone advise which airport transfer is the best, they all seem to be pretty expensive. We are staying in the Hotel Cheyenne.

Special Offer
Paris Pass Including Hop-On Hop-Off...
1,777 Reviews
from US$148.50*
US$157.08
Special Offer
Disneyland Paris 1-Day Ticket
739 Reviews
from US$57.00*
US$63.00
Disneyland Paris Express Shuttle with...
33 Reviews
from US$129.50*
141 replies to this topic
Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
24,220 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers from CDG to Disneyland Paris

It is a long way from CDG to DLP and you are 7 so it will cost something.

I recommend Jean-Louis Wesdloswki at Missions Transport

www.shuttle-transfers.net

33 6 15 83 15 71

Level Contributor
55 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers from CDG to Disneyland Paris

Hi, we took the TGV and it cost €74 return for 2 adults and a 3year old(kids under 4 are not charged if the sit on your lap) we had heard it was difficult getting from arrival gate to platform but to be honest it was very easy and the fact the journey took 11 mins was great:-) if you need anymore info just ask. We too stayed at Cheyenne and had a great time

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,371 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfers from CDG to Disneyland Paris

Hi Cel,

If you look in our Top Questions list, you will see that the first question is about transfers from the airports to Disneyland.

Which airport are you flying into? CDG is the closest, then Orly, then Beauvais or Vatry. What time does your flight arrive?

The fast TGV train leaves from CDG airport Terminal 2D, so you have to use the CDGVAL shuttle to get here if you arrive at a different one. Once youi have arrived at MLV Chessy station ( Disneyland ) you then have to catch the free shuttle bus or walk to the Hotel Cheyenne. ( about 15 mins walk from station to the hotel ).

TGV train tickets are cheaper if bought in advance.

The VEA Disney buses leave from Terminal 2 E/F at CDG and stop at all the Disney owned hotels. kids under 3 are free. there are VEA buses from CDG, Orly and Beauvais airports.

The main three transfer companies that posters on this forum have used are

http://www.ezyshuttle.com/

isprestige.com/paris_disneyland_transfer.html

http://www.prestige-transfer.com/

If you are arriving at CDG, the journey takes between 30 and 45 mins depending on traffic. One way is around € 70 for 6 people. Some do a round trip price slightly cheaper than two each way prices.

I'm not sure if they count the baby in the number if under 3, although they need an appropriate child seat. These are provided.

A private transfer will meet you at arrivals, and take you straight to your hotel, so with kids, pushchairs and luggage, this is usually the easiest option.

Edited: 14 April 2011, 02:47
Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
11,685 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfers from CDG to Disneyland Paris

Have a look at a similar qn (linked below) from another TA member If you scroll through to post no 12 you will see the feedback from that same person after their trip.

IMO go for a pre-booked private transfer; door-to-door (arrivals to hotel) with no hassle and optimum cost for larger groups.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g226865-i2224-k4…

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,371 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfers from CDG to Disneyland Paris

Sarastro, can you recommend this company personally because you have used them yourself? They have good reviews on their Facebook page, but I do not know anyone on this forum who has used them.

I have received private messages asking if we can recommend them here, and I have added their link to our TQ box, but it is difficult for us to suggest a company that no one on forum has used to my knowledge.

They are also more expensive, charging € 90 one way for 4-6 people from CDG-Disneyland compared to € 65-70 that the others charge.

I suggested that they lowered their prices to be more competitive, then more of our posters might book them.

shuttle-transfers.net/transfer-from-roissy-a…

Edited: 14 April 2011, 12:24
New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,371 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfers from CDG to Disneyland Paris

They also charge € 15 supplement for evenings after 7pm and Sunday transfers, which the other companies do not as far as I am aware.

This makes them very expensive.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,371 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfers from CDG to Disneyland Paris

Sorry, I noticed that your thread is titled CDG to DLP - put it down to a senior moment!

Time of arrival would be useful though, as this affects transfer options.

Co. Tyrone
Level Contributor
39 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transfers from CDG to Disneyland Paris

Thanks to everyone who replied. I have just booked with ezyshuttle as this company appears to be the most reasonably priced for a party our size. Also they provide baby and booster seats free of charge were other companies do not!

Almost everything organised now, so excited!!

Figgygirl, I have been reading your advice on buying BBWWShow tickets and will be checking it out soon. Thanks for all the advice.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,371 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Transfers from CDG to Disneyland Paris

I wasn't aware that private transfer companies charged extra for having the correct child seats - I thought they were compulsory in France now, like in the UK. I don't remember other posters saying that they had to pay extra for these.

I used ezyshuttle myself last summer, and found John to be very friendly and efficient.

It is certainly worth buying the cheaper Malin BBWWS tickets online if you can get them - people seem to be having difficulties having their booking payment accepted at present, but this may just be a temporary glitch.

Co. Tyrone
Level Contributor
39 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Transfers from CDG to Disneyland Paris

I priced a company Suntransfers who charged an extra 12E for baby and booster seats and also 12E for extra bags!! This company came recommended for reliability but they were just too expensive.

I read that you have to put in a French address to buy the cheaper BB tickets, is that right?

Reply to: Transfers from CDG to Disneyland Paris
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted